Clearcorrect is an aligner system designed to straighten the teeth using clear aligners. Clear aligners are used to correct malocclusion. The system was developed by one of the most reputable and recognised companies in dentistry: Straumann.
The system is widely preferred as an alternative to traditional wires and brackets, due to advantages such as:
• Nearly-invisible appliances
• No dietary restrictions
• No obstructions to flossing or brushing
• Controlled single-tooth movement
• Remote monitoring options
Clearcorrect aligners is a suitable teeth straightening solution for many patients who also enjoy the comfort of being able to:
• Remove their appliances
• Regularly clean their appliances thus keeping robust mouth hygiene which is often more difficult to achieve with braces
The treatment process is pain-free and straight forward. The first stage involves taking digital impressions, which are more comfortable and preferred by many patients compared to traditional impressions.
Clearcorrect aligners are not used to treat complex cases and therefore the treatment often does not take more than a few months until final completion.
After the treatment patients are provided with a removable and fixed retainer.